August is one of the best times of the year due to the cooler nights and of course the end of the Summer sales. Here are some products I found that are on sale and just may help soothe your sensitive skin.
Dermastore – Is an awesome e-commerce store that was founded in 1999 by a board-certified dermatologist. Known for their quality, Dermastore holds about 20,000 different products to treat all skin types. Definitely worth checking out. If the prices are a little steep, you can always browse the sale sections. Here are four products that are affordable…
Flashback Friday (AND Friday Freebie #Giveaway time too!) Here's a throwback to our activation for @variety's #PowerOfWomen event last month where we had such a blast not only at the lunch table soaking up great speeches by #inspiring babes @priyankachopra @kellyclarkson & other very famous honorees who have made a huge impact to Hollywood and in the lives of many, but we also loved meeting many of you in person at the #glowbydermstore booth! We consulted with so many guests about skin types & concerns and then gifted everyone a bag of goodies featuring some of our best sellers and brand new products. We asked you guys here in advance already to help us carry on this momentum by letting us know what makes YOU powerful – now we are making it official as a contest entry! Leave us a comment on our blog post (link in bio) or leave it here on this post for a chance to #win one of our event goodie bag featuring full-sized items from @harryjoshprotools @eminenceorganics @byterryofficial and deluxe samples of @skinceuticals @naturabisse @dermalogica @luzernlaboratories – (last photo here is of the prize) a bag with a retail value of $301! Three winners with the best comments will be announced next Tuesday – good luck to all!! • Rules: must be 18+ to enter with a U.S. resident mailing address – no purchase necessary. Grab some inspo and full recap of our event with the link in our bio!
- Allerderm Soft Cotton gloves – $3.20
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Wash – $15.60
- Mustela Soothing Chest Rub (for babies) – $10.40
- Elon Moisture Therapy Finish (for over-processed, brittle, weak & dry hair) – $10.39
- Sephora Collection Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk – $4.00
- Sephora Collection Radiance Cleansing Foam – $8.00
- PRE:EMPT SERIES The Fixer Solid Oil Balm – $19.00
- Sephora Collection – Express Cleansing Wipes – $5.00 (good for travel)
- Lavender Bath Salt – $9.60
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Salve – $13.20
- Moodbeli – All the Moods Wellness Tonic Dietary Supplement Sampler Set (organic) – $16.80
- Los Poblanos Lavender Honey Bar Soap – $7.20