SKINTELLI uses the science of epigenetics to analyze the current quality of your skin and matches it to best-suited products from thousands of brands.
Now, this is interesting!
While I love going to stores and researching products online –
Here’s some insight to how Skintelli works:
- Skintelli is direct-to-consumer
- personal epigenetic test
- discovered the best-matched skincare products on the market for your type of skin
- it works by using next-generation sequencing DNA
- assess on an epigenetic level, not for “glamorous” reasons
- results will be matched to the best products and ingredients on the market for your skin (including indie brands)
There are 8 key quality indicators that this test focuses on:
Aging – Firmness & Elasticity – Moisture Retention – Sun Protection – Skin Rejuvenation – Sensitivity Response – Anti-Oxidation – Pigmentation
Once you purchase the kit, you’ll take out the adhesives and place them on your skin for around two minutes. The process is pain-free and allows skin samples to be collected. After two minutes, you place the adhesives in the tubes and back off to the lab they go.
Not a bad concept. I wonder if they’re planning on expanding to dermatologist offices and hospitals?