1. Yesterday, an incredible story came out about a girl who was born with Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus. I’ve never heard of this, so I had to look it up. What I found out was that it is a overgrowth mole/birthmark that occurs around birth. Each case is different and it varies from person to person. When this story popped up on my news feed, I was immediately was drawn to it.
Ciera Swaringen is a 19 year old from North Carolina who was born with Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus. She’s decided to share her story about what its like living with her condition. While she has endured tough comments and stares, she is now at a point in her life where she celebrates her difference. I find her attitude so refreshing and love how she embraces her skin. Read more about it here…
2. I am a HUGE tea drinker…heres why.
3. If you happen to have eczema, psoriasis, stasis dermatitis or vitiligo PLEASE read this…
4. In the event that you’re sick of my blog (hopefully not).. check out some other Skin Disorder Blogs.
5. “Goose bumps, goose pimples or goose flesh appear when one is cold or feels fear, pleasure or sexual arousal.”
Want to know more… check it out below