1. I am truly loving this movement of people showing off their skin conditions! Giorgia Lanuzza, a 24 year old from Basingstoke, Hampshire (UK) was diagnosed with psoriasis when she was 13. Like most, she had to endure teasing from fellow classmates. In addition, she was subject to stares from strangers on the street. Giorgia has a severe case of psoriasis as it covers 97% of her body. Like the majority of skin sufferers she’s hidden her body for many years. But now she’s embracing it. Check out the rest of the story here.
2. A few weeks ago, I wrote about a new app called Figure 1. There is nothing better then the medical field coming together as one to help each other out. Here are a few more innovative apps Doctors are turning to for guidance…
3. Bacteria is one hell of a beast! Cause – Bacteria. Effect – Skin Disease or Infections. Read about 7 of them here.
4. China is rich with tradition and it had some of the oldest most powerful dynasties. With this comes a wealth of knowledge. Many Westerners (and others) turn to tradition Chinese philosophy when we need healing. Take a look at this facial reading chart which is base off Chinese philosophy.
5. Not crazy about the word bizarre when it comes to describing other peoples skin conditions so here are 7 skin conditions you may have heard of.