I didn’t listen to my body, until it forced me to. This is me lately.
This is an incredible piece of writing by Michelle Ku on her battle with eczema.
- Michelle was diagnosed with eczema when she was 5
- Was told by the doctor that the condition is incurable, so their solution was to prescribe steroid cream
- Is addicted to steroid cream because of this
- Cream was a quick fix, but the eczema always came back
- Thus her addiction began
- Continued this for 16 years
- Finally stopped and is now going through Topical Steroid Withdrawal
- Realized that she needed to seek another way to deal with her eczema
This is a MUST READ if you are suffering with TSW!!! Check out the rest of the story here: https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/How-Cure-Eczema-43471770