Midsummer is officially creeping up on us and in the words of Lana Del Ray, Summertime sadness is truly real. Especially if you deal with an autoimmune condition/disease such as eczema.
While I hope most of you are out and about, exploring each gorgeous summer day, the reality is some of you are hidden away in airconditioning, avoiding summer at all costs.
For those of you that aren’t into summer activities, it’s important to make sure you are at least in a good headspace. If you’re struggling this summer, then this list of 31 Way To Be Happier is for you.
3. Commit to work-life balance already
9. Track your moods and habits
13. Buy experiences and not purchases
25. Build a “make life easier” toolkit
29. Hang out with positive people who build you up