- Japanese researchers discovered the HLA-G1 protein helps repair damaged skin on case study mice.
- Also, reduces immune system activity – in response to dust mites.
- The HLA-G1 protein is linked to fetal protection from maternal immune system attacks during pregnancy
- The Study: mice were exposed to dust mites – Half the group were treated with HLA-G1 protein applied to their ears.
- Results: Significant Improvement in those that had the HLA-G1 protein applied to their ears.
*Another step closer to solving this mystery!