Bleach Bath Gone Wrong

Bleach Bath Gone Wrong

http://www.medicaldaily.com/eczema-treatment-gone-wrong-woman-burns-98-body-after-soaking-too-much-bleach-350334    — click here to read the story. 

The Story – Sarah Cole who suffers from eczema went to a skin specialist. This skin specialist told her to do a bleach bath. Her gut instinct thought “that’ll burn like hell.” (Always trust your gut!!!) Her specialist insisted she do it. And well, thats turned out to be a disaster as she unfortunately used too much bleach. She ended up in the ICU with life threatening severe burns. 

This is terrifying!! Honestly, this is one of my worst nightmares. For this reason alone I REFUSED to ever do a bleach bath. No thank you! It’s just not worth it to me.

For those that don’t know, bleach baths are said to relieve symptoms of eczema according to the American Academy of Dermatology. To me this sounds a bit bizarre. Ok, lets get real this is insane. I don’t believe in this at all. #sorrynotsorry. You should never have to resort to chemically filled bleach for anything. Unless its for white clothing or to clean up a crime scene.

My heart goes out to this poor girl. Having eczema is no joke. Just seeing the lengths people go to get rid of eczema, should alert the public and dermatologists about how hard it is to live with this skin condition.

Please research thoroughly if you do attempt any extremes when it comes to eczema. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.