Things That Happen When You Don’t Drink Enough Water…
- You’re health takes a toll – Not getting enough H20 will cause horrible health issues such as kidney stones and heart attacks.
- Metabolism – This bad boy becomes stagnate. In other words, more water = more weight loss as it helps speed your metabolism up.
- Loss of Concentration – It will be hard for you to focus, which could effect your everyday life. Studies at the Institute of Psychiatry at King’s College in London found that drinking less water dehydrates brains causing a shrunken skull.
- Food! And lots of it – Its pretty much a guarantee that you will be eating a lot more, as you mistake thirst for hunger. I can attest to this.
- Wrinkles – You’ll look like a raisin or a prune.
- Mood Swings – Almost like the affect of hangry except with water. Think fatigue, angry, depressed etc.
Make sure to drink up ESPECIALLY if you have a skin condition!!