- Do you have too much dust? 50% is made of dead skin cells, so cleaning is a must!
- Skin is thickest on your feet. This is good to know incase you’re drunk dancing barefoot in the street.
- Acne is the most common skin condition in the USA. So if you have it you’re not alone and know that it will be ok.
- By age 70, 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with cancer. This is scary. Please remember sunscreen is the answer.
- Every month our skin is replaced. Hmmm… that’s a lot of dead skin for the floors to embrace.
- Hypodermis, dermis and epidermis are skins three layers. They protect us from the harsh environment and bacteria, so I like to consider them all star players.
- Blind people touch to read braille. They trace their fingers over it, ever so gently not to miss any details.
- Skin ranges from oily to dry. Make sure you understand your skin type, so you know which products to buy!
- Scar tissue forms when the skin is damaged. Have no fear, skin is smart and repairs itself like a bandage.
- When it comes to skin, a healthy diet is key. So make sure to focus on fruits, veggies, water, and some green tea!
Sources – http://www.cancer.org.au/about-cancer/types-of-cancer/skin-cancer.html